Ecommerce website design specialists at Aarchi infotech Solutions agree that you should keep your online shop fresh and vibrant. These tips listed by e-commerce insiders will help you get on the right track:
1. We are performing weekly maintenance but depend on website. Have someone clean up your site by removing outdated promotions and un useable products. Make sure all the images of your products are intact. Check customer all reviews on your merchandise to make sure all posted products are appropriate and match of products. Double-check to make sure you do not feature products that are already out of stock.
2. Promote new best merchandise. Your visitors love always new products, so make sure you feature new items and inform your customers like message or emails about them. Create a special category for new products on your website and be sure to mention new merchandise on your social media sites. we all include social media link like facebook , twitter , linkedin, pintrest and more.
3. Vary best promotions. Visitors love the always sale pages, so keep them interesting by rotating the all items that are featured there.
4. Analyse and experiment with all pages navigation. Identifying the usual paths of your users can be extremely useful to find out what people want. If you have areas that you want to direct traffic to, set up an easier path. Moreover, if people do not use a certain link, eliminate it and set up a new one.
5. Change the colour scheme. Many modern and high ecommerce platforms offer the possibility to change the colours or background. This is an easy way to refresh and uniqueness in your website that doesn’t require a lot of investment. You can even try adding seasonal more attractive to your website by putting up images related to certain event and holidays.
6. Stay competitive. You probably have a list of your top competitors. Stay on top of the game by regularly reviewing their online shops. Be aware of their promotions and respond to them by modifying your own features and promotional items.
7. Mind the design trends. World Wide Web is constantly changing, and your online shop needs to keep up. Right now many ecommerce businesses choose a minimalistic approach, white spaces and interactive product banners. For certain industries, videos for products are a must-have. The CSS3 and HTML5 offer endless possibilities, so explore them to stay up to date.
8. Publish fresh and unique content. Add and Update your blog as per require regularly, as well as your unique posts on other social media platforms. Add new relevant content and monitor the comments and posts made by your customers and prospects. Respond to them promptly.
9. Redesign your website completely every few years. Certain industries require more frequent remodeling of their website. A site that appears outdated will fail to leave a positive impression and visitors may instantly leave your store.
Time for An Ecommerce Website Design?
If you feel that the time has come to give your ecommerce website a complete redesign or new design, look no further than aarchi infotech solutions. With over 5 years of experience designing high conversion ecommerce solutions, we offer you the best ecommerce platform and design.
Aarchi infotech solutions also provide you with guidance from start to finish, and advice on the best practices to help you realise your vision. In addition to design, we also offer website design services in perth.